Joining us online? Here is the bulletin for March 22.
Dear Friends in Christ, we will gather again through Trinity’s Facebook page (trinity lutheran – moulton) for our Wednesday Lenten Service at 6:30pm. If you are not able to view it, here is our devotion you can do at home. Please keep us informed how we can be praying with you. God hold us through this. Pastor Melodi
- Turn off the T.V., phones, any devices, and light a candle.
- Say together as you make the sign of the cross: God be in my head, God be in my heart, God be on my left, and God be on my right. Amen.
- What was your high today? What was your low? Where did you receive God’s hope?
- Read John 6:30-40, our Earth story this week two times. What word did you hear? What is giving you hope?
- Pray together…As you pray, consider these ideas: Thank you God… Sorry God… Please God… Amen!
- Bless one another by saying: “You are hope to God and hope to me!” Amen.
Let us make dinner for you! Wednesday, March 25, from 4:30 – 6 pm. Sloppy Joe Sandwich, fruit cup, carrots and a cookie. We will deliver to your car (at church) or to your house, just let us know what you prefer. Please RSVP to Deb Monnin at 937-726-0579 (by Text or phone call) by Wednesday at 10AM with
- Your name
- The number of dinners you’d like
- If you want to pick them up or deliver them to you
- If you pick them up at Church, just drive under the South Portico and we will hand them to you in your car. You don’t need to get out!
- If you want delivery, please give us your address and phone number. We will deliver to your front porch or where you designate. We won’t enter your house, so you will stay safe.
Please stay home if you have a fever or are feeling badly, and we’ll deliver to you.
Dear friends in Christ,
I know many are sad and angry that we are not able to worship together in person at Trinity tomorrow. It’s ok to be sad. But I also pray God gives us the courage to try a new way of worshipping with one another.
You can watch the service on Facebook at trinity lutheran-moulton. It is saved on the Facebook page, so if you are unable to watch it in real time, it is there to watch later.
The bulletin for tomorrow’s service will be on the website as well as my sermon. We will try to link it on Facebook, also. If you would like it emailed to you please text Pastor Melodi at 701-331-9412. Our website is trinity moulton.com. I encourage you to come up with your own style of worship if you are unable to watch it on Facebook. God wants to speak to your anxiety and fears and give you hope!
We have also set up a GoFundMe page called “Trinity’s Community Chest of Hope” where you can give a donation online to help our local organizations serving people who are in crisis.
Donations go to Trinity’s own local benevolence fund, “Community Chest of Hope” and we can provide assistance to groups as needed. If you do not know how to do this, watch our Facebook pages for directions!
To send a check to help others, or for your regular offering, you can mail a check to the church at:
Trinity Lutheran Church
14127 Moulton-New Knoxville Road,
Wapakoneta, OH 45895.
If you have any questions or prayers concerns please don’t hesitate to call me or one of our council members for support. We need to lean on one another during this wilderness time. And remember our mission: Stay Calm in Christ, Stay Connected to one another, and Care for our neighbors in need.
God hold us together,
Pastor Melodi 701-331-9412
Dear Friends in Christ, at last night’s council meeting, we approved the suspension of all activities at Trinity through Sunday, April 5th. Our council will come back together on Monday, March 30th to reassess the situation at that time. Pastor Melodi and the council will stay in contact with everyone with future information via texting, email, and Facebook. We plan to still have worship services and resources for you posted on Facebook Live on Wednesdays and Sundays. Please don’t hesitate to call Pastor Melodi if you have any concerns at 701-331-9412. Please remember the three C’s: Stay CALM in Christ, Stay CONNECTED with one another, and CARE for your neighbors around you through this difficult time. God hold us together, Pastor Melodi
Monthly News Letter: